Jun 20, 2018
Head women's lacrosse coach Princess Livingston has announced that the Central Connecticut women's lacrosse program will host a day clinic at CCSU on Arute Field on Monday, July 9th.
Central Connecticut Women's Lacrosse will host a clinic Monday, July 9. This clinic is open to ALL players in the class of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024.
Our clinic is structured with innovative drills and small sided games designed provide a foundation of stick work, individual skill and conceptual knowledge.
This is great opportunity to work with Division I staff & players!
Date: Mon., July 9
Who: Classes 2018-2024
Arute Field (Turf)
1615 Stanley St.
New Britain, CT 06053
COST: $60 per player (Please bring cash or check on day of)
8:15-9:00 a.m. | Check In
9:00 a.m. | Camp Meeting
9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Session I
12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. | Lunch (Please bring cash for dining hall $11)
1:30-2:15 p.m. | Campus Tour
2:30-5:00 p.m. | Session II
5:00 p.m. | Departure
- Please bring your own reversible
- Gear will be available for sale: Cash or Check
- Turf Field
- Water will be provided during sessions at field
- There will be an athletic trainer available
- Participants will eat lunch in dining hall ($11 cash)
- Parents are welcome to join the campus tour
- If you have a conflict and cannot stay the entire duration of the camp, please contact email@example.com or 860-832-3069.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-637-3005